Encroachment Permit

A Public Works Encroachment Permit is required before any construction or activity that involves the City right-of-way, including renting a dumpster.   All inquiries may be directed to Public Works Engineering at (909)  394-6240 or via email publicworks@sandimasca.gov.

Click here for the Engineering Fee Schedule.

Some examples of work that require an Encroachment Permit: 
  • Renting a dumpster and placing it in the street. 
  • Water line replacement/sewer connection in the City right-of-way.
  • Hauling material from site with designated trucking route. 
  • Utility work in City right-of-way.
If you are unsure if you need a permit, contact the Public Works department for assistance.